Performance Testing for ERP and CRM
WebLOAD supports ERP load testing of leading systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft and Oracle. Even in these complex environments, WebLOAD makes it easy to create scripts and execute robust performance testing programs.
Since ERP and CRM applications are usually customized to meet the specific business requirements of your organization, it is not enough to rely on the initial performance testing done by the software vendor. It is a best practice to test the performance of your application before initial deployment as well as any major system updates and upgrades.
Features of the WebLOAD solution for CRM and ERP performance testing include:
- A powerful solution for test creation and test execution including automatic record and playback.
- Robust monitoring of the server.
- Advanced analytics and reporting to identify bottlenecks for rapid resolution.
”WebLOAD was the only solution we found that could handle load testing of SAP HANA. RadView support makes me feel like I’m their only customer – they are always there when I need them.”
— Andras Vermes, SAP Reporting Manager, eBay Inc.
WebLOAD support for ERP and CRM includes many leading solutions including:
- SAP: WebLOAD is a proven load testing platform for all SAP applications including SAP R/3 and the NetWeaver Platform.
- PeopleSoft: Use WebLOAD to test all of the Oracle PeopleSoft web applications for performance and stability.
- Oracle: WebLOAD provides a complete performance testing solution for Oracle Seibel CRM systems as well as JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Infor Lawson: With WebLOAD, you can test both the CRM and ERP modules of the Infor Lawson platform.
“We’ve worked with RadView to develop and perform thousands of scripts for some of the largest JD Edwards customers in the world. There’s no JDE challenge that WebLOAD can’t handle, and the RadView support team is fantastic.”
— Tony Brackett, Director of Strategic Services, iConsortium