One-stop Solution from Load Testing to Performance Insights
WebLOAD Cloud provides a single unified command and control interface where you can create, execute, schedule, and analyze tests – all directly from your web browser. It can be deployed on premises or in the cloud, delivering greater visibility, control and collaboration to performance testing, QA, and DevOps teams.
Some of the tasks you can accomplish using the WebLOAD Cloud include:
- Create and edit load tests
- Upload, add and manage tests, resources, and sessions
- Execute and schedule test runs
- Analyze results using ready-made and self-configured dashboards
- Share tests and results with peers
- Manage access permissions for users and groups
- Download test results to your local machine for further analysis with WebLOAD Analytics
Test Execution and Scheduling
The WebLOAD Cloud provides a comprehensive environment for managing and executing performance tests. You can create tests, run them, manage resources, and schedule future test runs directly from the same interface.
Result Analysis and Performance Insights
Predefined and customized dashboards make it easy to analyze the results of test runs. You can view results dynamically while a test session is running, compare multiple sessions on the same graph, drill down, and share reports and graphs with other team members.
You can easily define your own dashboards with the metrics, graphs, and layout you need. A dashboard template provides step-by-step instructions to guide you through the configuration process.
Sign up for a 30-day free trial with 100 virtual users and white glove expert support.