Load Testing Buyer’s Guide
Many load testing options are available to you today – both commercial and open-source, and the evaluation process and selection can be time-consuming.
This paper helps you conduct a structured, methodical process by asking the right questions, evaluating cons and pros of each option, and selecting a load testing solution that best matches your needs.
Some of the issues covered in this guide include:
- Testing needs and resources – how often do you run load testing, what are the technical skills of your testers
- The cons/pros of different deployment options – on-premise, cloud or hybrid
- Technical requirements for load testing – protocols, enterprise systems, networks, database, security, etc.
- Specific load testing capabilities to be examined, like scripting, automatic correlation, server monitoring, and integration with 3rd party tools
- Licensing, support, and total cost of ownership