Senior Sales Executive
RadView isis seeking a seasoned sales executive. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for achieving sales goals, qualifying and moving prospects throughout the sales pipeline, and maintaining relationships with existing customers. You must have a proven track record selling software technology solutions to mid-to large size enterprises.
Compensation includes base salary, commission, and full employee benefits.
Remote position is possible as well.
- Manage sales efforts to uncover new sales opportunities, optimize sales strategy and execution
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas based on corporate goals
- Develop and maintain sales plans, processes and forecasts across assigned accounts and lines of business
- Effectively use multiple sales tools, collaborating with the marketing team, to build pipeline and close business (cold calling, email campaigns, product demonstrations, marketing campaigns, trade exhibitions, etc.)
- Produce and maintain effective web sales presentations and sales collaboration materials
- Mentor sales team members and maintain a strong sales organization
- 7 years minimum experience in software sales
- Proven track record of meeting annual sales targets
- Ability to clearly communicate and present technical solutions via live and web-based demonstrations
- Experience developing compelling business case proposals and customer price quotes
- Comfortable reviewing and redlining customer legal documents and contracts
- Experience selling SaaS solutions in the IT, testing, monitoring/performance domains preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
RadView is looking for a passionate and experienced marketing manager with B2B online marketing expertise, for it’s office in Israel.
You’ll be leading RadView’s marketing activities including managing the website content, online marketing activities (SEO, PPC, social media and blog), as well as various online and offline lead generation activities, all from the office in Israel at Rosh-Haayin.
We’re looking for someone with rich hands-on experience with inbound marketing in a technology company. Experience with development or QA software solutions preferred. You should be able to write well and have proven experience in mail tactics, social media, marketing automation, and Google Analytics. You’ll be responsible for initiating and implementing marketing activities all the way, monitoring progress, measuring ROI and reporting to management.
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs to drive quality leads and enhance brand awareness.
- Define and write marketing messages and copy, communicating with management and technical leads.
- Collaborate with sales teams to create digital plans, generate pipeline and oversee implementation.
- Manage contractors and external suppliers.
- Evaluate and analyze website and Salesforce.com conversions
- Product Positioning: tune and develop compelling messaging for RadView leading platform, products and services
- Content Development: author and drive creation of unique product and solution content for the website, datasheets, white papers, blogs and social media
- Sales Enablement: develop sales tools and deliver training for RadView sales personnel on product, industry and competitive topics
- Market Analysis and Analyst Relations: become the RadView expert and company liaison for existing and new industry analyst firms
- Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing leadership role in a B2B technology company
- Native English speaker (MUST!)
- Proven copywriting experience related to technological products
- Familiarity with website optimization best practices, including SEO, landing pages, A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Tech savvy with experience with various marketing tools
- Demonstrated ability to take complex technical concepts and communicate them to both business and technical audiences
- Strong cross-departmental management capabilities specifically working between Sales and Engineering teams
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Skill and desire for public speaking (live and online)
- Social media savvy; active in technical communities and online social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent – advantage