We are excited to announce the release of WebLOAD 12.5 which is now generally available.
WebLOAD 12.5 includes the option of deploying WebLOAD as a server, supporting high scale testing from SaaS LGs, advanced sessions, LGs & SLA configuration from the Dashboard, Windows 11 support and more.
Below are the highlights and you can learn more here.
- WebUI as default: Moving to server architecture as default, you can now deploy WebLoad as a server and access it via your browser anywhere.
- High scale SaaS testing: Improved high scale testing, +100K VUsers, by reducing the initialization time drastically and improving resource utilization to be able to scale much easier.
- WebLOAD Dashboard: Added support for user-defined timers and transactions in SLA definition, added an option to limit a session run to the specific number of execution rounds, added an ability to set Load Generator Spawning Factor.
- Cloud Load Generators: Improved external load generator support over Azure and Google Cloud. Easier to setup a hybrid load generators environment using Azure and Google cloud.
- Windows 11: WebLOAD 12.5 supports setup on Windows11, you can use all WebLOAD’s components on Windows 11.
To learn more: