RadView is looking for a passionate and experienced marketing manager with B2B online marketing expertise, for it’s office in Israel.
You’ll be leading RadView’s marketing activities including managing the website content, online marketing activities (SEO, PPC, social media and blog), as well as various online and offline lead generation activities, all from the office in Israel at Rosh-Haayin.
We’re looking for someone with rich hands-on experience with inbound marketing in a technology company. Experience with development or QA software solutions preferred. You should be able to write well and have proven experience in mail tactics, social media, marketing automation, and Google Analytics. You’ll be responsible for initiating and implementing marketing activities all the way, monitoring progress, measuring ROI and reporting to management.
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs to drive quality leads and enhance brand awareness.
- Define and write marketing messages and copy, communicating with management and technical leads.
- Collaborate with sales teams to create digital plans, generate pipeline and oversee implementation.
- Manage contractors and external suppliers.
- Evaluate and analyze website and Salesforce.com conversions
- Product Positioning: tune and develop compelling messaging for RadView leading platform, products and services
- Content Development: author and drive creation of unique product and solution content for the website, datasheets, white papers, blogs and social media
- Sales Enablement: develop sales tools and deliver training for RadView sales personnel on product, industry and competitive topics
- Market Analysis and Analyst Relations: become the RadView expert and company liaison for existing and new industry analyst firms
- Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing leadership role in a B2B technology company
- Native English speaker (MUST!)
- Proven copywriting experience related to technological products
- Familiarity with website optimization best practices, including SEO, landing pages, A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Tech savvy with experience with various marketing tools
- Demonstrated ability to take complex technical concepts and communicate them to both business and technical audiences
- Strong cross-departmental management capabilities specifically working between Sales and Engineering teams
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Skill and desire for public speaking (live and online)
- Social media savvy; active in technical communities and online social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent – advantage
RadView is looking for a rock star sales professional with a proven track record. We are an established high tech company with a solid product in our industry. Your job will be to hunt and develop new leads, present a powerful case for our product and close deals.
You must excel at selling complex B2B products and services to C-Levels and directors. You will have high sales targets in the US and throughout the world. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starting B2B sales professional.
You may work at home, so self-motivating and a high work ethic are an absolute must.
We will provide you a positive work environment and our team will support your efforts. You will have every tool in order to succeed.
Preferable candidate will have a background in software application performance, testing or monitoring industries.
Required Goals and Skills:
- Meet high quarterly sales goals
- Identify, and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (email, phone, trade shows, inbound website leads, and more)
- Qualify key stakeholders, technical requirements and business process on all opportunities and create a sales plan for each in order to execute successfully
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, managing all respective sales activities
- Conduct product demonstrations in conjunction with our performance engineers via GoToMeeting and in-person
- Drive opportunities though the sales pipeline to close over the phone
- Create and uncover new sales opportunities with existing customer base
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years’ sales-related experience, preferably in a software B2B environment
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized and goal-oriented
- Able to work independently
- Experience with high-volume prospecting through email marketing and cold calling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Both a team player and individual contributor
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- High-volume cold-calling experience preferred
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience